Commercial Dispute Resolution And Avoidance
Effective dispute resolution is crucial in business. Without this, your business does not rest on solid ground. With it, your business has the means for future success.
At Bennett Aiello Kreines LLP, we help businesses, employers, professionals and entrepreneurs in a wide range of business litigation matters. While we always seek to avoid disputes wherever possible, our attorneys are experienced litigators in both state and federal court.
Clear Direction In Complex Commercial Litigation
While we have the experience to handle intricate commercial disputes under both state and federal law, we remain a boutique firm that focuses on superlative client service. Our clients trust us to place their interests first and to limit the expense and length of their commercial disputes. The breadth of knowledge and depth of experience we provide mean you can trust us to protect your legal and financial interests in even the most contentious and complex commercial litigation matters.
Local, National And International Reach
Our firm is an established presence throughout South Florida with a reputation as aggressive litigators. In addition to our role as a go-to firm in Miami and southern Florida in commercial litigation, we represent clients nationwide and internationally, including Central America, South America and the Caribbean.
Our capabilities include:
- Breach of contract, contract enforcement
- Extracontractual disputes, including fraud, misrepresentation and tortious interference
- Commercial collections
- Corporate divorce and shareholder disputes
- Employment disputes
- Frauds, fraudulent investing (“Ponzi” schemes) and lack of separate identity (also known as alter ego claims)
- Improper use of intellectual property, including trademark infringement and trade dress infringement
- All forms of civil theft, including conversion, UCC violations, unfair competition and business practice
- Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act (RICO) violations
Alternative Dispute Resolution
Because our first priority is to protect the legal and financial interests of our clients, we always consider whether an alternative to litigation is feasible. If done properly, arbitration and mediation can save significant time and expense.
Our lawyers have represented businesses and professionals, including brokers, before a number of arbitration panels and in ad hoc arbitration proceedings throughout the nation. For example, we regularly represent broker-dealers and investment firms in arbitrated disputes before the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA). We are also capable of representing clients before national and international arbitration tribunals.