Providing Sophisticated Labor And Employment Guidance
Preventing employment disputes is important to the success of any business. When employment litigation cannot be avoided, the disputes are often quite serious to the business owner in that this type of litigation often involves an allegation that state or federal statutes have been violated.
From the employee’s standpoint, employment disputes not only involve a loss of earnings, but also potential damage to the employee’s reputation.
We can assist. Call Bennett Aiello Kreines LLP at 305-358-9011 to discuss your employment law issues. Our lawyers represent businesses and employees involved in employment disputes throughout South Florida.
An Established Firm With A Broad Base Of Employment Law Skill
Our trial attorneys have decades of combined experience representing businesses and individuals in disputes involving the following laws:
- Employment discrimination claims
- Non-compete and confidentiality agreements
- Administrative practice and counseling before the EEOC, FCHR, DOL and similar administrative agencies
- The Fair Labor Standards Act
- Employment discrimination and workplace harassment claims
- Age Discrimination in Employment Act (ADEA)
- Title VII of the Civil Rights Act
- Equal Pay Act
- Rehabilitation Act
- Americans with Disability Act (ADA)
- Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- ERISA violations
- WARN compliance and RIF counseling
- Whistleblower and retaliation claims
- Defamation, fraud, invasion of privacy, intentional infliction of emotional distress, and other common law claims in the workplace
Proactively dealing with any employment dispute is the first step in avoiding costly litigation, morale declines, and poor productivity. We also can work with you to draft thorough employee handbooks, non-compete agreements, confidentiality agreements, and employment contracts. We represent executives and other highly compensated individuals in the negotiation and drafting of employment agreements.
Work With The Proven Firm For A Smooth Process
Not all firms are equally equipped to handle Florida employment law concerns. We have an established employment law practice and reputation. To learn more about our employment law practice, please email us at Bennett Aiello Kreines LLP. You can also reach us by phone at 305-358-9011.