Assiduous Assistance In Real Estate Litigation And Broker Disputes
Protect your interests during a real estate dispute by calling an attorney at the Miami, Florida law office of Bennett Aiello Kreines LLP. With many years of experience, we have represented numerous businesses and individuals involved in many types of real estate disputes throughout South Florida. Call 305-358-9011 to schedule a consultation.
An Extensive Florida Real Estate Practice
Our experienced trial lawyers have represented people in a variety of residential and commercial real estate disputes, including, without limitation, the following:
- Mortgage and lien foreclosures
- Condominium litigation, including claims against developers
- Specific performance
- Restrictive covenants
- Nuisance claims
- Interstate Land Sale Act (ILSA)
- Quiet title and ejectment actions
- Partition actions
- Premises liability
- Real estate fraud and nondisclosure
- Zoning and unsafe building litigation
- Historic building and landmark designation contests
- Homestead litigation
We provide a broad base of legal representation and guidance on real estate and broker matters.
Able To Successfully Resolve Complex Cases
Our legal team has been involved in the prosecution and defense of numerous disputes against the various professionals involved in real estate transactions, including lawyers, real estate agents, mortgage brokers, mortgage lenders, surveyors, licensed pest control services, and home inspection companies. Some of the more unusual cases we have handled in the area of real estate litigation include the following:
- Suits between co-brokers for the recovery of a commission
- Suits for declaratory relief that restrictive covenants are unenforceable
- Suits against developers relating to the improper conversion of an apartment complex to a condominium
- Suits for declaratory relief that exclusive-use provision in commercial leases were unenforceable
- Suits for nuisance and environmental liability involving a nationwide restaurant franchise
Speak with us about your situation to understand your rights and options. As adept negotiators and agile litigators we are able to take the path that best aligns with your goals.
Connect With Our Team For More Details
To fully understand the scope of your matter, schedule a consultation with our team. We have extensive experience with Florida real estate concerns and offer experienced assistance. Call 305-358-9011 or connect online. In Miami, we serve clients throughout Florida.